Want to learn special skills to improve your creative placemaking? NCCP's workshops can help.
Tyler's programs in City & Regional Planning and Community Development are partnering with the National Consortium for Creative Placemaking (NCCP) to bring its leadership workshops to Philadelphia. NCCP has workshops to help you with all aspects of creative placemaking. Learn how to take inventory of creative assets and map them. Explore how local zoning and regulation helps or hinders creative activity. Sharpen your pitch-making skills to gain funding from untapped sources. Harness your creativity to engage your community. We're offering half-day sessions monthly from Septmeber through May at the Tyler School of Art and Architecture, Temple University in room 104 of the Architecture building.
1. Community Development for Artists, Designers, and Makers
2. Economic Development for Artists, Designers, and Makers
3. Building Teams for Creative Placemaking
4. Building Public Support
5. Designing Sites for Creativity - New!
6. Zoning and Permitting for the Creative Economy - New!
7. Financing for Creative Placemaking
8. Site-Based Community Events - New!
9. Creating Public Art
10. Creating Community Murals
12. Creative Urban Design - New!