Architecture and Environmental Design Spring 2020 Career Fair
Held each spring semester, this event is for students and alumni seeking full-time jobs and internships in architecture, historic preservation, facilities management, landscape architecture, horticulture, planning, etc.
This is an opportunity for you to present yourself professionally in-person to a potential employer, while showcasing your technical and interpersonal skills. The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow up. How do you make the most of the fair?
- Get your resume reviewed!
- Prepare your 30-second introduction
- Make sure you have professional attire, a padfolio, and copies of your resume!
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Don't forget to ask for business cards at the fair so you can follow up with thank-you notes
- Attend the Career Fair Prep Seminar
Students must register in advance for this event, please do so here.
Are you an employer who is interested in Temple Talent? You can register for a booth for this event here.