Alice E. Drueding
- Website: sdposters.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 215.777.9145
- Room Number: Suite 240(O)
• The Biennial of the Poster Bolivia (BiCeBe), La Paz, Bolivia, 2013.
• Posters Without Borders, Space One Eleven, Birmingham, Alabama, September 2013.
• Graphic Advocacy: International Posters for the Digital Age 2001–2012. The Stephen B Paine Gallery, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Boston, January 15–March 2, 2013.
• A Piece of Our Mind: Posters by Joe Scorsone & Alice Drueding. The Rose Lehrman Art Gallery, Harrisburg, PA, 2012.
• Russia Rising: Votes for Freedom, School of Visual Arts, New York, NY, 2012. Co-curated by Steven Heller and Misha Beletsky.
• Fourth Block, 8th Triennial of Ecological Posters and Graphics, Kharkov and Moscow, 2012.
• Graphic Design: Now in Production. Work from Green Patriot Posters is included in this traveling international exhibition. 2011–2014.
• Es Geht Um die Welt: Internationale Plakate zu Natur und Umwelt, Kunstmuseum Dieselkraftwerk, Cottbus, Germany, 2012.
• Good 50 x 70: The Social Communication Project, 2011.
• 17th Colorado International Invitational Poster Exhibition, 2011.
• Ekoplagát 2011: The 12th International Triennial Exhibition of Posters on the Topics of Conservation of Nature and Protection of the Environment, Museum of Arts, Zilina, Slovak Republic.
• CIPB 2011: The 5th China International Poster Biennial, Hangzhou, China.
• Segunda Llamada 2011 Poster Competition, Mexico.
• Graphic Intervention: 25 Years of International AIDS Awareness Posters 1985–2010. Traveling exhibition, 2010–12.
• The Eleventh International Biennial of the Poster in Mexico, 2010.
• Voices in Freedom, 2010. 11th International Biennial of the Poster in Mexico. One of 100 designers—50 men, 50 women—invited to contribute to this international collection of posters on the theme of Freedom as part of the celebration of the Bicentenary of Mexican Independence and the Centenary of the Mexican Revolution.
• Fourth Block, 8th Triennial of Eco Posters and Graphics, Kharkov and Moscow, 2012. Honorable Mention Award.
• Graphis Poster Annual, Gold Award 2011.
• How Magazine’s International Design Awards, Certificate of Merit, 2012
• Design Portfolio: Self-Promotion at Its Best by Craig Welsh, Rockport Publishers, 2013.
• CMYK Magazine, Volume 53, Pro Showcase/Volume Two, August/September 2012.
• How Magazine 2012 Annual International Design Competition, F&W Publications, Cincinnati OH, 2012.
• CMYK Magazine, Volume 52, Pro Showcase/Volume One, April/May 2012.
• Green Patriot Posters, edited by Edward Morris and Dmitri Siegel, Metropolis Books, NY, 2010.
• Retrofonts by Gregor Stawinski, Mark Batty Publisher, NY, 2010.
• ADI Award 2009: Graphic Design Annual Volume 2, Art Design Institute of China Academy of Art, 2010
• Graphic Design Solutions, 4th Edition by Robin Landa, Wadsworth, Boston, MA, 2010.
• Designing for the Greater Good by Peleg Top and Jonathan Cleveland, HarperCollins, New York, 2010.
• How Magazine 2010 Annual International Design Competition, F&W Publications, Cincinnati OH, 2010.
• Graphis Poster Annual, Graphis Inc., New York, 2011 and 2010.
• Segunda Llamada, 2013. Jury member for international poster exhibition awards. 2013.
• The Twelfth International Biennial of the Poster in Mexico, 2012. One of nine jurors for the international poster exhibition awards. Mexico City, 2012.
BFA, Graphic Design, Tyler School of Art/Temple University
BA, Art History, Brown University