Fall 2020 Virtual Information Sessions
Architecture (M.Arch & MS): Tues. November 10 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Art Education (MEd): Tues. November 10, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Art History (MA & PhD): Friday, November 13, 2020 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. EST
Ceramics (MFA): Wed. November 11, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
City & Regional Planning (MS): Wed. November 11, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Fibers & Material Studies (MFA): Wed. November 11, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Glass (MFA): Tues. November 10, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Graphic & Interactive Design (MFA): Tues. November 10, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Landscape Architecture (MLArch): Wed. November 11, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Metals/Jewelry/CAD-CAM (MFA): Wed. November 11, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Painting (MFA): Wed. November 11, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Photography (MFA): Tues. November 10, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
Printmaking (MFA): Tues. November 10, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. EST
To take a program-specific tour, please contact the faculty directly:
• Architecture: Pablo Meninato, graduate director
• Art Education: Lisa Kay, chair and associate professor
• Art History: Jane DeRose Evans, chair and graduate director
• Ceramics: Lauren Sandler, program head
• City & Regional Planning: Jeff Doshna, program head
• Community Arts Practices: Lisa Kay, chair and program head
• Facilities Planning: Pablo Meninato, chair and program head
• Fibers & Material Studies: Jesse Harrod, program head
• Glass: Jessica Julius, program head
• Graphic & Interactive Design: Dermot Mac Cormack, chair
• Landscape Architecture: Rob Kuper, associate professor
• Metals/Jewelry/CAD-CAM: Doug Bucci, program head
• Painting: Philip Glahn, program head
• Photography: Byron Wolfe, program head
• Printmaking: Amze Emmons, program head
• Sculpture: C.T. Jasper, assistant professor and program head
If you are interested in touring Tyler but are unable to join a guided tour, we will provide you with a map of the buildings and invite you to look around on your own. You may also speak with a counselor before or after your tour, if one is available. To schedule a self-guided tour, please contact us at 215-777-9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Portfolio Days
The National Portfolio Day Association handles registration for all events. Please visit their website for event details and registration.
Illinois – 10/31/20 11am-3pm (Central)
Massachusetts – 10/25/20 noon-4pm (Eastern)
New York – 10/25/20 noon-4pm (Eastern)
International (other) – 11/22/20 noon-4pm (Eastern)
Maps and directions
The Tyler School of Art and Architecture
2001 N. 13th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
This street address will bring you to the main entrance of Tyler’s Architecture Building. For Tyler’s Art Building, please come to the main entrance on Norris Street between 12th and 13th streets.
Students interested in studying Landscape Architecture or Horticulture are also encouraged to visit the facilities at Temple University’s Ambler Campus.
View larger map
More maps and directions can be found here.
Visitor parking information can be found here. We advise parking in the Montgomery Garage, located less than three blocks from Tyler.
Temple has negotiated discounted rates with hotels located in Philadelphia for students and families visiting the university. Plan your visit today. Find a hotel.