Students interested in a graduate program should come to our annual Fall Graduate Open House. For a general tour of the facilities, please contact us at 215-777-9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To take a self-guided tour or program-specific tour, please contact the faculty directly:
• Architecture: Pablo Meninato, graduate director
• Art Education: Renee Jackson, program head
• Art History: Jane DeRose Evans, chair and graduate director
• Ceramics: Roberto Lugo, program head
• City & Regional Planning: Jeff Doshna, program head
• Community Arts Practices: Lisa Kay, chair and program head
• Facilities Planning: Pablo Meninato, chair and program head
• Fibers & Material Studies: Jesse Harrod, program head
• Glass: Jessica Julius, program head
• Graphic & Interactive Design: Kelly Holohan, program head
• Landscape Architecture: Pauline Hurley-Kurtz, associate professor
• Metals/Jewelry/CAD-CAM: Doug Bucci, program head
• Painting: Matthew Sepielli, program head
• Photography: Byron Wolfe, program head
• Printmaking: Amze Emmons, program head
• Sculpture: C.T. Jasper, program head
If you are interested in touring Tyler but are unable to join a guided tour, we will provide you with a map of the buildings and invite you to look around on your own. You may also speak with a counselor before or after your tour, if one is available. To schedule a self-guided tour, please contact us at 215-777-9090 or email@example.com.
Fall graduate open house
October 11, 2019
National Portfolio Days
National Portfolio Days provide an opportunity to meet individually with professional representatives of accredited colleges and universities to receive valuable feedback and guidance on your portfolio before you submit your application. You can find us in the following cities:
The Philadelphia Architecture and Design College Fair
The Philadelphia Architecture and Design College Fair is a great opportunity for students to learn about programs in architecture and the built environment design disciplines. Details about this year’s event can be found here.
Maps and directions
The Tyler School of Art and Architecture
2001 N. 13th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
This street address will bring you to the main entrance of Tyler’s Architecture Building. For Tyler’s Art Building, please come to the main entrance on Norris Street between 12th and 13th streets.
Students interested in studying Landscape Architecture or Horticulture are also encouraged to visit the facilities at Temple University’s Ambler Campus.
View larger map
More maps and directions can be found here.
Visitor parking information can be found here. We advise parking in the Montgomery Garage, located less than three blocks from Tyler.
Temple has negotiated discounted rates with hotels located in Philadelphia for students and families visiting the university. Plan your visit today. Find a hotel.