Meet with representatives from a wide array of art, architecture and built environment graduate degree programs.
Sign up to attend one or more individual info sessions with the links below.
- City and Regional Planning (MS): 4 – 5:00 p.m.
- Fibers & Material Studies (MFA): 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Art Education (MEd): 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Photography (MFA): 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Architecture (MArch, MS): 6 – 7:00 p.m.
- Glass (MFA): 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Sculpture (MFA): 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Painting (MFA): 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Metals/Jewelry/CAD-CAM (MFA): 6 – 7:00 p.m.
- Printmaking (MFA): 7 – 8:00 p.m.
- Graphic & Interactive Design (MFA): 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Landscape Architecture (MLArch): 4 – 5:00 p.m.
- Ceramics (MFA): 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Art History (MA & Phd): 4 – 5:00 p.m.
Graduate Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial Aid Overview with Parisa Salavitabar; Student Financial Services
In this video, Temple University's Student Financial Services outlines tuition costs, financial aid options, work-study possibilities, and where to find more assistance.
Additional Admissions Information
The MFA at Tyler
As an MFA student, you will study with an esteemed faculty equally accomplished as scholars and practitioners, amid a robust culture of research and an inclusive community dedicated to positive social impact. From one-on-one mentorship and small, close-knit peer groups to large cross-disciplinary critique sessions, first-class facilities and the resources of a major public research university, you’ll discover new and surprising pathways to a future in art making, and likely exceed your own expectations. Learn more about the MFA at Tyler.