The Tyler School of Art and Architecture is growing its cohort of renowned thinkers, makers and mentors.
Please check back often for the latest open faculty positions—we hope you'll consider joining our faculty of award-winning professionals, artists, designers, historians, scholars and other passionate individuals on the cutting-edge of creative and social practice and critical inquiry.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Printmaking, Tenure Track Appointment
- Open Rank in Architecture, Building Technology (Full-time, tenure track)
- Open Rank in Architectural History and Theory (Full-time, tenured or tenure-track)
- Open Rank in Landscape Architecture, Ecological Restoration (Full-time, tenure track)
- Associate Professor or Professor of Practice in Art History/Arts Management (Full-time, Non-tenure track)
- Assistant Professor of Instruction in Art History (Full-time, Non-tenure track)
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Landscape Architecture, Design-Build (Full-time, non-tenure track, one year)
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Sculpture, (Non-Tenure Track, One-Year Term)
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Architecture, Design Foundations (Full-time, Non-tenure track)