The Tyler School of Art and Architecture is growing its cohort of renowned thinkers, makers and mentors.
Please check back often for the latest open faculty positions—we hope you'll consider joining our faculty of award-winning professionals, artists, designers, historians, scholars and other passionate individuals on the cutting-edge of creative and social practice and critical inquiry.
- Open Rank in Architecture, Building Technology (Full-time, tenure track)
- Full-time Tenure Track Associate Professor or Professor of Graphic & Interactive Design, Department of Graphic & Interactive Design
- Professor of Practice in Architecture, Open Rank (Full-time, Non-tenure track)
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Ceramics, Tenure Track
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Instruction in Art Therapy, Non-Tenure Track Appointment, 1 year or 2 years, renewable
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Instruction in the Graphic & Interactive Design Department, Non-Tenure Track Appointment