The Tyler School of Art and Architecture is growing its cohort of renowned thinkers, makers and mentors.
Please check back often for the latest open faculty positions—we hope you'll consider joining our faculty of award-winning professionals, artists, designers, historians, scholars and other passionate individuals on the cutting-edge of creative and social practice and critical inquiry.
- Assistant Professor in Planning and Community Development (Full-time, Non-tenure track)
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Printmaking, Tenure Track Appointment
- Assistant Professor in Architecture, Building Technology (Full-time, tenure track)
- Open Rank in Architectural History and Theory (Full-time, tenured or tenure-track)
- Assistant Professor in Landscape Architecture, Ecological Restoration (Full-time, tenure track)