There are many ways you can make a gift to the Tyler School of Art and Architecture.
Give By Phone
To make a gift by phone, please contact Susan Cahan at 215-777-9710.
Give By Mail
Please send your check (payable to Temple University, Tyler School of Art and Architecture) to:
P.O. Box 2890
New York, NY 10016-2890
Give Through A Temple Payroll Deduction
Faculty and staff can make a gift via payroll deduction here. Your gift receipt can be found on your paystub in the TUportal. Should you have any questions regarding payroll deduction at Temple, please contact Julie Cooper at 215-926-2551.
Other Ways To Give
- Planned giving: Leave a legacy at Tyler. Many of Tyler’s scholarships and programs receive funding through the generous support of planned gifts.
- Multi-year pledges: Distribute your large gift over multiple tax years.
- Donor-advised funds: Invest your contribution into a fund that can grow, tax-free.
- Matching gifts: Increase your impact with your company’s matching gift program. Discover if your employer participates in a matching program here.
- Wire and stock transfers: Giving appreciated stocks or mutual funds will support excellence at Tyler and unlock extra value for you compared with making a gift of cash.
- Tribute gifts: Honor a teacher, graduate or loved one who believed in the power of art and the built environment.
- Gifts in kind
We provide a receipt for all gifts that can be used to claim a tax deduction.
If you are considering a donation to Tyler or would like to speak about gift and impact options in more detail, please contact:
Gregory F. Schmidt
Assistant Vice President, Development
215-264-5219—mobile call or text
Tyler Building, Suite 210G