Congratulations on your acceptance to the Tyler School of Art and Architecture at Temple University!
While we are unable to meet you in person right now, everyone at Tyler is excited to meet you and introduce you to our community. In lieu of on-campus opportunities, we are doing our best to provide you resources and virtual tools to assist you during this time. We encourage you to explore the resources below and check your TUPortal for more information on a Virtual Experience Temple Day coming in early April.
Please know we are here for you and eager to answer any questions you and your families may have. Don't hesitate to get in touch!
Temple & Tyler Community
- Life at Temple
- Tyler Student Profiles
- Student work: You can explore student work in the homepage slideshow called "Student Work" or by visiting the landing pages of our academic programs.
- Tyler Faculty
- Tyler News
- Tyler Blog
- Subscribe to The WHAT (Week Here at Tyler); a weekly newsletter for the Tyler community highlighting resources and opportunities.
Campus and Philadelphia
- Virtual Temple Tour and Information Session
- Tyler facilities
- Ambler Campus
- Charles Library
- Temple Food Trucks!
- The City of Philadelphia
We want to get to know you!
- Schedule an appointment. A Tyler admissions counselor will follow up with your preferred remote way of connecting.
- Student Financial Services FAQ
- Virtual line
- Students may also schedule an appointment with a representative in SFA through your TUPortal
- Students with questions about their Tyler scholarships should contact Grace Ahn Klensin, associate director of admission.
Follow our social channels below to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Tyler.
- Temple Admissions
- Tyler School of Art and Architecture
- Temple Contemporary
- Art Education and Community Arts Practices
- Ceramics Collective
- Foundations Home Studio
- Fibers and Material Studies
- Fibers Guild
- Graphic and Interactive Design
- Metals Guild
- Queer Materials Lab
- Tyler Risograph
- Graduate Artists Collective
- Art History Graduate Organization