Designed to fit a busy schedule, our non-credit art and design workshops provide a quick, intense experience with a professional artist as your guide. These hands-on, immersive studio classes allow you to extend your technical know-how, explore new creative interests and fuel your passion for art in an environment that encourages experimentation. Most adult workshops are available for Act 48 Credit hours for PA Educators.
ADULT PROGRAMS MAILING LIST
REGISTRATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
SEE SOME OF OUR PROGRAMS IN ACTION
Tyler Pre-College & Continuing Education is planning for a fall semester that is primarily in person, and we are offering a fall schedule with a broad range of in-person classes. All participants will follow Temple's health and safety requirement that all members of the campus community wear masks indoors and in enclosed spaces. Temple’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be informed by guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the City of Philadelphia. Read more on Temple University's website.
Following the success of our Online Summer 2021 Pre-College & Continuing Education Programs, we will also continue to offer online courses for Fall 2021.
Both in-person and online classes are designed to be as interactive as possible and will include a mix of:
• Live face-to-face instruction and presentations with your instructors
• Time for hands-on art-making and projects, both independently and in small groups
• Critique and discussion of projects with your instructors and classmates
• Virtual studio visits and guest lectures by practicing professionals
• Online resources such as virtual museum tours, site visits, and demonstration videos